The Skills Self-Evaluation tool is an assessment that helps you take inventory of your soft skills, or skills that are important for success in a professional environment. You will be prompted to rate how good you are at communication, teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving. At the end, you’ll receive a score for each domain that will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses in different soft skills areas. Each result includes a short description and an informational video that explain how to strengthen that skill and how it may be useful to you academically and professionally.
Using the Skills Self-Evaluation
- Go to Browse > Academics > Skills Self-Evaluation
- Tap Get Started to begin answering questions about your skills.
- Answer all the questions and tap Continue to view the results of your Skills Domain Score.
4. Tap the None drop-down menu and select Stu. Avg. to compare your results to the average.
5. Tap any score to view more details about your score in a particular skill domain, a helpful video, and campus resources that may help you strengthen that skill.
6. To view your past results, tap the ellipsis (…) next to Skills Self-Evaluation and choose View Past Results from the menu.