Medical and counseling appointments you make on MyMcKinley are conveniently listed for you in the Illinois app. Appointments can only be made, modified, and cancelled on the MyMcKinley Health Portal. These appointments can be viewed on the Illinois app, but they cannot be made, modified, or cancelled through the app.
|Privacy Level||Level 4 or Higher|
(Profile > My App Privacy Settings > Manage and Understand Your Privacy)
(Settings > Sign In/Sign Out)
|Profile Setting||Any Profile Setting|
(Profile > Who Are You)
How to use
- Go to Browse >> Wellness >> MyMcKinley Appointments.
- Scroll to view the date, time, and location of upcoming appointments at the McKinley Health Center.
- Tap the star (☆) to add the appointment to your Favorites. You can also add the appointment the calendar app on your personal device [hyperlink to My Calendar Settings on Settings How-To].
- Scroll to Recent Past Appointments to view visits you recently completed at the McKinley Health Center.
- Adjust your Notification Preferences if you would like to be notified with a push notification about new and upcoming MyMcKinley Appointments.
Remember: Appointments made on MyMcKinley make take up to 20 minutes to appear in the Illinois app. Appointment cancellations or modifications may also take up to 20 minutes to appear in the app, but these changes will not be reflected in the calendar app on your device. Remember to make those changes on your calendar so that your schedule is always up to date.