The myIllini feature conveniently redirects you to the university’s myIllini web portal.
Current students can access course schedules, grades, and account balances.
Prospective students can access applications, accept offers of admission, and manage the next steps for enrollment.
myIllini can also help facilitate other tasks such as:
- accessing transcripts
- providing resources about student aid
- keeping track of important dates
- requesting an assessment of progress toward a degree
To use myIllini, the app must have the following settings.
|Privacy Level||Level 1 or Higher|
(Profile> My App Privacy Settings > Manage and Understand Your Privacy)
|NetID Sign-In||Authenticate with Your NetID once on myIllini|
|Profile Setting||Any Profile Setting|
(Profile> Who Are You)
Sign In to myIllini from the Illinois app
- Tap Academics.
- Tap the drop menu at the top that says My Courses.
- Tap myIllini. A new window will open with a sign-in screen.
- If you are a future student of the University of Illinois, sign in under Future Students. If you are a current student, sign in under Current Students.
Current students need to scroll down a little to sign in. The top sign-in section is designated for future students.
For more information about myIllini, see the Helpful Resources page of the University of Illinois Undergraduate Admissions website. If you are a graduate student, see Explore Illinois at the Graduate College website.