The myIllini conveniently redirects current students to the university’s myIllini web portal to access your course schedules, grades, and account balances.
Future students can access applications, accept offers of admission and manage next steps for enrollment.
myIllini can also help facilitate other tasks such as:
- accessing transcripts
- providing resources about student aid
- keeping track of important dates of your U of I journey
- requesting assessment of progress towards degree
See also: Illini Cash.
To use myIllini, the app must have the following settings.
|Privacy Level||Level 1 or Higher|
(Browse > Privacy > Manage and Understand Your Privacy)
|NetID Sign In||Authenticate with Your NetID once on myIllini|
|Profile Setting||University Student|
(Home > Personalize this App > Who You Are)
Sign In to myIllini from the Illinois app
- Tap Browse.
- Scroll past the tiles and tap My Illini.
- If you are a future U of I student, sign in under “Future Students”. If you are a current U of I student, sign in under “Current Students”.
Current students need to scroll down a little to sign in. The top sign-in is designated for future students.
For more information about myIllini, see the Helpful Resources page of the University of Illinois Undergraduate Admissions website. If you are a graduate student, see Explore Illinois at the Graduate College website.