The myIllini feature conveniently redirects you to the university’s myIllini web portal to access your course schedules, grades, and account balances if you are a current student.
Prospective students can access applications, accept offers of admission, and manage their next steps for enrollment.
myIllini can also help facilitate other tasks such as:
- accessing transcripts
- providing resources about student aid
- keeping track of important dates of your U of I journey
- requesting assessment of progress towards degree
To use myIllini, the app must have the following settings.
|Privacy Level||Level 1 or Higher|
(Profile> My App Privacy Settings > Manage and Understand Your Privacy)
|NetID Sign-In||Authenticate with Your NetID once on myIllini|
|Profile Setting||University Student|
(Profile> Who Are You)
Sign In to myIllini from the Illinois app
- Tap Academics.
- Tap the drop menu at the top that says My Courses.
- Tap myIllini. A new window will open with a sign-in screen.
- If you are a future student of the University of Illinois, sign in under Future Students. If you are a current student, sign in under Current Students.
Current students need to scroll down a little to sign in. The top sign-in is designated for future students.
For more information about myIllini, see the Helpful Resources page of the University of Illinois Undergraduate Admissions website. If you are a graduate student, see Explore Illinois at the Graduate College website.