My Courses contains a comprehensive list of your courses sorted by semester. You can view current, past, and upcoming semesters, as well as browse all the important details you need to know about each course, such as the CRN, location, and instructor for each class.
Using My Courses
- Go to Browse > Academics > My Courses.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the semester you would like to view. You may view the current semester, a past semester, or upcoming semesters if you have already registered for courses.
- Tap the course location to navigate to a classroom with step-by-step directions.
- You can also navigate to a classroom by going to Map > My Courses and tapping any course location pinned on the map.
- My Courses only allows you to view your course schedule and navigate to a course location. To register, drop, or adjust courses on your course schedule, you might sign in with your NetID through Student Self-Service.